You work hard, so don’t let an unclear timesheet delay your paycheck.
Follow this checklist to get paid on time, every time.
- Submit one timesheet per each facility worked.
- EACH shift MUST be signed by a supervisor, along with a printed supervisor name.
- Indicate time out and time in for mandatory meal breaks for each shift.
If you worked without taking your mandatory break, indicate "No Break" in the Meal column.
- Sign your name at the bottom and write in the submission date.
- Submit to email@example.com Monday-Friday by 12pm ET / 9am PT. If you have direct deposit, you'll receive payment the next business day. Unclear timesheets may delay payment.